CEO & FOUNDER, Lawyer
- Harvard University, Extension School, USA, Boston. 05.2017
- Professional Graduate Level dignity of Lawyer (LSC) Northeastern University, School of Law, Boston, USA 08.2016 Master of laws (LLM)
- University of Georgia, Georgia, Tbilisi 05.2014. Bachelor of laws (LLB)
- Georgian (Native);
- English (Fluent);
- French (Proficient);
- Russian (Fluent)
LTD „Cohen lawyers & Co“ - Director, lawyer
- Preparing complaints and defending interests of clients in administrative, civil and criminal disputes;
- preparing agreements;
- Preparing grievances and defending interests of clients
LTD ,,Junny Tours’’ - Director
- Attracting foreign tourists to Georgia
- Organizing desirable meetings for tourists in Georgia;
- Planning tours and offering high quality travel packages
Municipality of Batumi - Specialist in International Law
Participate in international disputes in favor of the municipality, negotiate with the respondent company, and conclude an agreement.
Pham Law, PC Boston, USA - assistant of lawyer
Protecting clients' interests in civil litigation in Boston Court.
LTD “Prestige-Audit” - Lawyer, Tax Adviser
- Tax adviser January 2012 – August 2014; Lawyer June 2017 – to present;
- Represented clients in Georgian Revenue Service, Ministry of Finance, and the Court of Justice.
- Research on tax matters and drafting summary legal conclusions;
- Organized and managed case files. Defending the interests of the clients.
- Settling tax disputes;
Administration and Material and Technical Support Department of Tbilisi City Hall - Intern
- Intern - Production Practice N10.2011 – 01.2012
- Import-export of goods;
- Research paper on logistics.
Check out our first-class legal services in Batumi.