- LLM (Master of Laws) 2015-2016 Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, USA
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) 2011-2014 University Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A Hons.) 2007-2011, Forman Christian College University, Lahore, Pakistan, Major subjects include Political Science, Economics and International Relations.
A qualified Advocate in the Jurisdiction of Pakistan, experienced and skillful Law professional with a reputation for achieving challenging goals in both start up situations and established surroundings. Proven ability to meet targets in hostile and highly competitive environments. Versatile and self-motivated, with the ability and commitment to achieve results in all situations.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERTIES
- Constitutional Laws
- Civil Laws
- Criminal Laws
- Human Rights Laws
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Co-Chairman Bar and Media Relations Committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association (2020-21)
- Associate Member of Pakistan Youth Assembly 2019-2020
- Lahore High Court Bar Association since May 2017.
- Lahore District Bar Association since May 2015.
- Oversee Administration of Land & Legal Department
- Procurement of Lands
- Negotiating, Drafting, Vetting and Signing of Agreements
- Participation in Weekly/monthly meetings at District and Divisional Level
- Preparation of Brief of Human Rights cases
- Interview victims
- Provide Legal support
- Participated in the Court proceedings.
- Interviewed clients.
- Prepared necessary documents to file new cases.
- Attended weekly meetings of the organization.
- Extensive research in leading case laws.
- Filed cases of Asylum, Violence against Women Act (VAWA).
- Pursued day to day court proceedings.
- Interviewed the clients.
- Prepared files for the institution of new cases.
- Studied different leading cases of Apex Courts.
Check out our first-class legal services in Batumi.